Friday, May 22, 2009

Simple Summer Mantle

I was needing a fresh, clean look for summer and I love how it turned out!

I have had these vinyl letters and finally found a place for them. They were pretty easy to do.


A gold 50 cent garage sale frame and a summer favorite of mine...ferns.



I love the touch of blue from the shutter. It just says summer.




Some summer reading.





AA little lamplight.






This apron is a gift I got from a friend this week. I just love it hanging in my kitchen! Thanks Lynne!
HAPPY SUMMER!






5 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Hey Amy! I'm so glad you visited my blog and left a comment. I love your blog! You have such a lovely home and family and a great style. I'm guessing by looking at your pics that maybe you live in GA or NC? Two of my fave places. We're actually headed to visit family in NC in a few weeks and I can't wait. I'll be back to visit soon. And often!

Elise said...

Summer already?!!? Ugh...LOVE your mantle, though!!
Elise

Artfulife said...

Love what you did with the mantle. Your home is so beautiful. So I went back through some of your posts and I would love to know how you made your shower curtain. Did you buy a sheet and then add the fabric and trim to the bottom? It is just darling. Your little one is getting so big too! Hope you are well. Thanks for stopping by to say hello.

Lisa said...

Your mantel looks great. I love the bunny weathervane :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great mantle...love the look.

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.