Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Little Spot out Back but...no camera again!

I am wanting to show you some projects that I am working on in my backyard and on my patio, but my hubby keeps taking the camera without asking me. Can you believe him??? I even took some pictures this morning, but did not get a chance to download them. Anyway, I have been working on an outdoor mantle and have been spray painting some other things with lots of fun colors. I am loving the Krylon paint colors and the $2.57 price tag on it at Wal-Mart.
As soon as I can get my hands on that camera again, I will share some pictures with you....
Can I just say that I LOVE this summer schedule??? Today has consisted of sprinklers, slides, popsicles, watermelon, and spray painting. What could be better?

1 comment:

Katherine Ann said...

don't tease us!! :) We need pictures of all that outdoor cuteness!!! Can't wait to see!!!