Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from our Home to yours!

This is our annual trip to visit Santa in front of the tallest Christmas tree I have ever seen.
A rare pic of just me and my handsome hubby.

I got to be in the Santa picture this year. Brayden did not want to get too close, but wanted to say hello. Makenna asked Santa to bring me a purse this year since mine broke at Target a while back....so sweet of her! He brought me one and I LOVE it! I'll share a picture later...

There is nothing better than excited kids in their Christmas P.J.'s on Christmas morning!

We got an extra special surprise this year...a WHITE Christmas! It is beautiful outside! We don't see these things in my neck of the woods. Supposedly this is the first Christmas snow with accumulation since the 1890's. So cool!
Makenna even brought baby Frosty to life.
This one word describes our Christmas day. It is such a blessing to celebrate the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ, with my family. I feel blessed beyond measure by the grace He pours out on my life daily. Merry Christmas!





















4 comments:

Elise said...

Love the pics!! That tree is so beautiful-we saw it the other weekend, too!!
Elise

Mommy of Grace and Joy said...

Love the family pics! I always enjoy the Christmas "matchy-matchy" pajamas too!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! So nice to meet you~ Boy you make me wish it snowed down here in Louisiana :)

katie purcell said...

update, update!!!

I need some more decoratinig tips.
come on down to Newnan and help me.

Love and miss you,
Katie