Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Day started with some yummy chocolate chip waffles for the kids and some valentine treats.

Then off to a Valentine party at school. We brought heart shaped peanut butter and syrup sandwiches.

I am secretly hoping for some of these later...You can keep the roses, just bring me some potted tulips that I can enjoy for a few weeks and then plant them in my yard. Hope your sweetie brings you your favorite flower today and they make you smile!
Linking up to Blessed Little Nest Life Made Lovely Monday.




2 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Amy my mom used to make us peanut butter and syrup sandwiches... They were my favorite... Oddly in my teen years, I developed a hate for maple syrup... I still have it, so my children have never eaten a peanut butter and syrup sandwich... hahaha

Elise said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! LOVE the heart sandwiches and the waffles!! Hope you get those tulips...:)
Elise