Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Country Living Fair

I went to the Country Living Fair again this year and this time I brought my favorite little shopping partner with me. It was a beautiful day and once again, the vendors did not dissapoint. So much eye candy...enjoy the pics.





these numbers are on my wish list.











I have to make this sign!







I met the owner of French Laundry, Debbie Jones. I just LOVE her fabrics and her products. I would have a whole housefull of it if I could. I bought the bag I am wearing with the horse on it. It's hard to see here, but so cute!


So inspiring!





Saw this a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e vintage camper. I must have one someday!




Check out how cozy the inside is.



and the sweet little kitchen. What a perfect way to camp!

I'll share more of my finds from the Country Living Fair soon. One of them is going to be another light fixture that hubby needs to hang. That is 2 on his "to do" list now...He loves having a list :)

























1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow, I cannot wait to see what all you got, Amy!! I hated missing it again...Next year, hopefully...
LOVE that little camper, so cute!!!!
Elise