Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Decorating with Antlers



Cooler weather has put me in the mood to do some fall decorating. I love using natural elements that could take me all the way to Christmas and maybe even through winter. I would like to include some antlers this year for something different, but problem is, I don't have any yet. I am on the hunt and finding some inspriration while I wait...
I love the birch candles with the antlers here.



Even pretty in the bedroom. The antlers can be bleached or spray painted for this look.




Simple and pretty with the pumpkins. I never thought I would call antlers pretty!




This antler chandelier is so cool and I love the way it is mixed into this cottage style porch.




Great collection of antlers hanging on the wall.





I just adore this idea for a towel rack outside.
All pictures found on pinterest



Now, I'm off to look for some antlers...


Will you be using any antlers in your fall decorating? I would love to hear your ideas.














1 comment:

Elise said...

I used antlers last year in my Fall decorating and for Christmas for the last umpteen years. LOVE them!!
Elise